Great Loss AND Great Hope

January 31, 2020

A really happy video of Smokey and MiniBean, with a single appearance of Vanilla. So cute it might entice you to consider giving $5 a month?:)  90% of donated money is distributed to the two groups we support (SOCKFIP.org and The BriaFund), with the other 10% used to raise awareness and funds to end FIP.  We have no paid employees and no donated money is ever used for our cats or cathouse. Thank you for your support.   The picture of Miss Beans ashes reminds me why we are working so hard to end FIP.   Now please enjoy this very happy video:

#endFIP #SmokeyFIPWarrior #FIPFighters #BriaFund #GivingZen

 
Smokey taking a rest
No items found.

Learn more about the cats featured in this article

No items found.